Get Introduced To Scuba Diving
At Jomtien Dive Center we can provide the following PADI Dive Experiences, while they are not a scuba certification courses, they are a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world for both young and old.
Click on the links below for further information:
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you.
- PADI Bubble Maker
- PADI Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water.
- PADI Seal Team
- The PADI Seal Team is for young scuba divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by completing exciting AquaMissions.
- PADI Skin Diver
- Skin diving is snorkeling while making breath-hold dives to observe aquatic life, up close and personal. It’s a great way to explore the underwater world when you’re not able to scuba dive or if scuba diving just isn’t your thing.