PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course
Who should take this course?
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher, who are at least 10 years old, are eligible to take the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course.
What will you learn?
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
How can you start learning now?
Visit Jomtien Dive Center to enroll in the course and get your PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Manual and Peak Performance Buoyancy video. By reading the manual and watching the video before class, you’ll be ready to get in the water and start practicing your buoyancy skills when you meet with our PADI Instructors.
What scuba gear will you use?
It’s best to use your own scuba equipment, including a weight system, so that you fine-tune your buoyancy in gear you’ll use on every dive. Our PADI Instructors or Jomtien Dive Center staff can help you find the equipment that is best for you and your diving adventures.
Be positive and earn your next certification:
- Enroll in a Peak Performance Buoyancy course at Jomtien Dive Center.
- Browse our PADI Courses.
- Check out the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.